Teeth trouble? Want a better look? Let’s talk about Dental Veneers.
Dental veneers are quite possibly a great solution to helping you achieve the smile you want, without surgery. Whether you are dealing with a chipped tooth, unwanted gaps, or oddly shaped teeth, dental veneers might be the right fit for you.
First off, what is a dental veneer?
Dental veneers are strong but thin covers that hold to your natural teeth, giving you a more classic or full smile. They can be a temporary or long term solution to bring the smile you want into your life.
Reasons Why Some Go for the Veneer
- If you have teeth which are stained and can’t be fully whitened by bleaching
- Uneven spacing or gaps
- One or more teeth chipped (a little or a lot)
- Worn out teeth
- Teeth bent out of shape, crooked or oddly formed
There are a few different materials that make up veneers. You will meet with your dentist to go over your options and choose the best feeling material for you. The goal is a natural feeling and looking smile that fits you.
Our Four Step Program
- Diagnosis and treatment planning. This first step involves a step by step evaluation and consultation, explaining in detail what each step that will be occurring with your dental treatment. This is where we need your feedback and ideals. What are your goals your your teeth? How would you like them to look? What smile best fits you? Our specialist may also have X-rays taken if needed. They may even have impressions taken of your teeth if they are needed for fitting purposes.
- Preparation. Your dentist will walk you through the full preparation. This may include smoothing out a few chosen teeth and preparing them for the veneers. This part may require some tooth numbing for best comfort. Our doctors are very patient oriented and will be walking you through as you go.
- Bonding . This is where we see the results. Your doctor will have the teeth professionally bonded giving you a new, perfectly you smile.